How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 05.09.2017

Get rid of the first register quest on all games

20.09.2017, 10:26
I think the site would do much better if the registering problems that plague quite a number of us were dealt with in one glancing blow by removing the "Register" quests and just having the screenshot quests. That way we can just download the game and send in our screenshots and there would be no problems. The games still get their new members (the referral links could be checked automatically I think, I'm not sure) and more people can access the site. Sounds good no?
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: Get rid of the first register quest on all games - 22.09.2017, 12:29
Wenno Newby
Date joined: 13.08.2017
I would like this to be a thing. I'm hesitant with every quest I start incase I start playing for 4 or so hours and then come back to the site for it to have activated.
RE: Get rid of the first register quest on all games - 06.10.2017, 02:39
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
Hi guys, thanks for these suggestions. :) We agree that the registration part is a hurdle for newer members especially. We're always working to try and clarify or make this stage simpler and easier. Unfortunately there are these annoying delays. When registration passes however - it's done and the quests are unlocked. I'm afraid it's about being patient a little!

It would be great to have only screenshot submissions for the quests, and maybe one day when the site has grown larger and we have increased support from game publishers. However, at this time, we are only able to grow, because of the registrations. We're about enabling games fans to try out different games. And registrations are a vital part of how games are supported.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Get rid of the first register quest on all games - 06.10.2017, 18:46
Pelican Newby
Date joined: 05.09.2017
Being patient a little means my 3 attempts at getting Warface to register on 3 different emails and browsers + Elvenar on 4 different emails and browsers to no effect are going to work some day in the future? I may have messed up on them though on the first time though since Firefox tends to suck when it comes to this type of stuff. I've found the most amount of success with this site and Flash games with Chrome. I think it's less of a problem with the registering quests as the lack of information on which browsers to use, making sure to have Flash beforehand, and what you can expect in terms of difficulty of quests (some quests are impossible), along with other tweaks makes it a more frustrating experience for new users.

You must also admit the amount of information on these forums is a bit abyssmal. You can't expect your question answered within days or a week really. I posted about 2 impossible quests on the forums and there's others that have been mentioned but not acted on in months. The site overall just has a bit of an inactive feeling to it at times. I'm just trying to help people here and it seems like you're talking to nobody at times lol.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Get rid of the first register quest on all games - 07.10.2017, 10:10
TheLegendaryVegetable Veteran
Date joined: 05.11.2016
I personally do agree with this.I believe it should just be that you send a screenshot of you having the game in your steam library along with your bananatic profile next to it to verify.I think that would be easier.
Chat