How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 03.08.2016

Picture Proof: More ways to send in photos

18.05.2017, 20:58
So, I seem to have run into a small problem with submiting proof I completed a task (30 wins in World Of Tanks).
I took pictures of every victory tab but I couldn't send them all in since the proof thingy only accepts 1 picture (and a max file size of 2mb) AND it was more than 50mb. (Ended up opening all the photos on my desktop and taking a picture of that and ended up being able to squeeze em into 2 photos for 6mb total, and trying to send that. Although I'm not sure if both pics got sent since it only showed 1 on the confirm message.)

So my suggestion is, allow Imgur links or zipped folders to be sent as well and with a larger file size allowance. (Or some other method that's not a single photo, cause that's not going to work for some quests looks like.)
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Picture Proof: More ways to send in photos - 19.05.2017, 12:07
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
Ok, no it's probably just one tab needed, but the screenshot might have been rejected in error. There are lots of screenshots to check!
You need simply to look for the correct tab and resubmit, the one which states proof of your wins, (maybe roll over your mouse) .
Normally you will see extra advice given if it's rejected. Your username needs to be displayed and correct stats. Just one, correct screenshot will do.
Plse resubmit.
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: Picture Proof: More ways to send in photos - 19.05.2017, 14:27
Mr. Mayor Newby
Date joined: 03.08.2016
Yeah, I sent a picture of my overall stats screen for Quest one and two and it worked, but not for the 3rd one. Which is why I went back and won 30 more games over the course of the 2 weeks to get screen shots of each victory.
Now I can't send anymore pictures cause the time limit ran out and I guess you only get one chance to complete each quest?? Which is even more dumb cause I did do the task, lol.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Picture Proof: More ways to send in photos - 21.05.2017, 09:53
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
Ok, you could send us a screenshot directly at Support Tab, and we can check History.
Then see what we can do :)
Honest Social Helpful2 Vulgar Troll
Chat